Wednesday 2 March 2016

Match Perfection

I've been trying to try different foundations recently. 
I've found my skin is in much better condition so I feel like I don't need as heavy a coverage but I still want my skin to look as flawless as possible. Normally I use mattifying products, but with it being winter my skin is a little drier so I would try a more liquid base. 
However this was foundation really does nothing for my skin. I have oily patches and I find no amount of powder keeps me matte. 
The coverage still isn't enough, with some concealer, obviously it gives me a good base, but I still don't like the way it makes me look. 

The shade range is very good, 
If I remember correctly they have re formulated this product, as i'm sure I have tried this before, however I think I preferred it before they changed it. 
I'm not saying that in general this is a bad foundation however it does nothing for my skin type so if your oily I would avoid this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment