Sunday 4 January 2015

yankee candles

For christmas my sister bought me a candle holder, it's a cute flowery little stand and it has 3 glass tea light holders, its a beautiful piece to put in the middle of the table, on a sideboard or any type of furniture. I have mine on my desk in my front room, because i thought it would look lovely on the coffee table, but with having a big dog having glass at his level isn't a very good idea.

She also bought me some tea lights to go in the holder, some nice yankee ones that i haven't tried before. 
Pink Sands, the colour looks very nice in the holder as well because it matches the decretive flowers on the stand. 
You get a nice pack of 12, and they are quite large, larger than normal tea lights. 
Yankee candle do basically every candle they sell there is a tea light version so if you would rather buy little candles and try lots than spend £20 on one and maybe not like it. These also make a very nice little gift because they arent too pricy, and its something people can use all the time are on special occasions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment