Thursday 11 December 2014

Lush- Olive branch

This is a shower gel from Lush, that i received in a gift set but i thought id do a review for you. 
I like to save things and make them last so i wasn't planning on using the shower gels until after christmas when i kind of ran out of what i was using at the moment. 
They are handy because they are small bottles so if you are going anywhere they are easier to use as travel size. But then i thought to myself i know a lot of products from Lush have a use by date, so i realised i have to use them. 
I went for Olive Branch first, it was just the first one i chose. I wasn't sure if i would like it, but surprisingly i did. It's the first shower gel i have used from Lush and was pleasantly surprised. The smell was slightly masculine, nothing floral like the scents i'm normally attracted too, and it wouldn't be one i would of chose in the shop after smelling the bottle.
It smelt really nice whilst i was applying it, and it slightly made the room smell similar. I used a tiny amount of product and it really lathered up over my whole body. It has also left my skin very soft. 
For 100g bottle it is £4.75, which is pricy and i think it would take me a lot to buy one at that price but i will see how long this bottle lasts as to weather i think its worth paying that price. 
https://www.lush.co.uk/products/olive-branch
I have put a link incase you want to have a look and order one, also the ingredients are all listed incase you wondered what was in it. 
It's an orange colour, and has a weird substance in it, so be sure to shake it up before use. 

No comments:

Post a Comment