Wednesday 3 December 2014

Hand creams

I love the body shop, and when i realised they did a hand cream in ' pink grapefruit ' i knew i had to buy one.NOW! As your all fully aware, i'm like a crazy person about this scent. So i put one in my basket and then thought i would get a hand cream for a few friends and family for christmas. 
I got some of my friends the coconut one, and my sister the frosted cranberry one which is a christmas limited edition scent.

The packaging is really nice, it comes in a nice tube and is nicer than the usual plastic packaging. The product is heavily scented of the flavour of choice. They are also reasonably priced as well. I think they are a great stocking filler for someone who likes to take care of them selves. 

I cant comment on the product because i think for a cream to work you need to use it for a while first. 

No comments:

Post a Comment