Sunday 11 May 2014

Recent Empties

I have a couple of empties, not many but i thought i would talk about them, before they go in the bin and i forget. 
Most of the things are shower related. 
I haven't really used up much recently, but i have rotated everything in my bathroom trying to get my fella to help use them up! 
I have some goodies waiting to be used and i hate waiting! 
I have been loving the radox shower gels, The new ones.. well quite new.
I used 2 different ones recently. 
- Berry Burst
- Cherry Blast
I really liked both of these, the creaminess of them and how they lather up. The fragrances are beautiful. I will defiantly repurchase these at some point because i did really enjoy these, ( think the fella did too, they went pretty quick ) Which is a downside, i like things to last, but they weren't very expensive. I think i bought them on offer at £1 each, ( I'm sure if you shop around you can find them at that price all the time ) 
These are the three in the range ( i think they have bought out a few more since )

Hot cloth cleanser

I have finally finished my hot cloth cleanser ( i dont mean that in a bad way ) i thought it was never going to end.. The product is so worth the money, it just kept going and going.
I was so impressed. I love this product and bought a new one quite a few weeks ago before i thought it was running out. Boy was i wrong.. I finally used it up tonight. 
This was the first hot cloth cleanser i've ever used and to be completely honest when i first bought it i didn't even know what it was, until i heard someone else taking about it, and started using it. Ive used it every day every since. 
I want to try a few others but haven't got around to it yet.. But i will. 
Its the Superdrug Hot cloth cleanser with muslin cloth. 
http://www.superdrug.com/superdrug/superdrug-hot-cloth-cleanser-with-muslin-cloth-150ml/invt/516251&bklist=
Full price £5.99, normally it is on offer, because each time I've bought it it has been around £3.00 

Sanctuary shower gel
This was a new try to me, i've never tried the brand before. i bought a gift set just after christmas from boots when it goes half price. It including a few different things, like shower gel body butter etc. I was really excited to try the brand after i heard a lot of things about the range. 
I have to admit i wasn't a huge fan off the shower gel. There was nothing great about it, the smell was overly nice. You didn't get a lot of product i was quite disappointed. I still have some more products to try from the range so i wont give up for the range just yet.  




No comments:

Post a Comment