Sunday 11 May 2014

A new foundation!!

Yes another new foundation, it's one I've been after for ages and have finally bought it myself it's the ' loreal true match' I read so many good things about it like a lot of new foundations. 
The consistency is really different to many other foundations I've used, its a lot runnier but it goes on easy and smoothly. 
The colour shade i bought is ' Ivory ' It isn't the lightest there was one other one, but that one looked a lot to light for my skin type.
The colour matches my skin very well. 
I'm impressed with first impressions but i can only comment correctly, when I've used it for a while, and how long it lasts on the skin, because for now i haven't worn it enough to know how long it would last. 
It was £9.99, from superdrug but i know that Boots is the same price, but some time ( a lot of the time ) at one of the shops there is normally a 3 for 2 deal so watch out for that because you save a decent amount of money. 
So far so good!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment