Sunday 11 May 2014

Spots!

That time of the month AGAIN.... how us females suffer each time it comes around. Cravings for chocolate, making us fat and when we dont get it straight away we become horrible and miserable. People around us moan about the way we are being horrible. And the spots! 
The spots is my point for this post today. I cant cope with my skin at the moment. Its Disgusting. 
I woke up this morning to about ten spots in a big circle on my chin. Maybe it wouldnt of been so bad if they were postioned in different places on my face, but NO that doesn't happen ; not to people with my luck anyway. 

I havent had a bad outbreak of big red spots since school, yes i do get spots but not this many at one time in one place. I think the stress of moving has made my skin terrible so now its the lady time again, its just gone to pot. 
That 12 year old skin again with acne when you went to school and people picked on you, its that all over again without the childish behaviour. 
Does anyone else suffer badly?? If so every month, or does it come and go?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment