Thursday 10 April 2014

Moving house!

The lack of posts is due to moving house. You forget how hard and stressful it is until for some reason you decide to put yourself through it all again. 
It's even harder then last time, not only do we have a lot more furniture we also have a dog, it's harder when you have animals running around getting in the way. 
    Not only have we recently moved, me am my partner have both started full time jobs which has made everything difficult, trying to get everything back to normal whilst working Inbetween. It's been a nightmare. 
      I'm sorry for the lack of posts; I'm getting straight back into it :) 
i dont think post will be as frequent as before because i am a lot busier now, but i promise to do my best. Just stick with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment