Monday 3 March 2014

Hair mask- For a pound

I love this hair mask! It's perfect, I am pretty sure I've spoke about many times. 
There is nothing to complain about this product. Even the price at an amazing £1!!! 
I think it makes a huge difference to my ends after washing. I also think the smell is really nice. The brand itself is quite nice, Ive tried quite a few different products from them, from shampoo to heat defence spray. To be honest i don't think are there many products in the range from this company. But i could be wrong just Ive used all the ones i can find.
This Product is from ' argan oil ' and its kind of a knock off dupe for the ' macadamia oil ' products, which Ive never tried because so far i haven't been able to justify spending so much money on a hair product. Yes Ive heard how amazing everything is, and I'm also sure one day i will try it, but up to now i have never have an excuse to spend that much money.  
I first bought this product a long long time ago, thinking oh i will try it but i assume it will make no difference its £1, i mean that is a huge bargain! I've used hair masks before but never that cheap, but i thought for the price i will give it a go, I'm not exactly losing anything (well apart from 100 little pennies ) 
so i picked this up telling myself it will be crap but it isn't! 

Don't get me wrong it isn't the best thing in the world, but if you cant afford anything more pricey just go for this, or especially if your knew to hair masks and don't want to pay out for something and then hate it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment