Tuesday 18 February 2014

Wish List- Skin Care

I don't really think many people have a skin care ' wish list' I do, if I had unlimited money I would need to buy a separate house for everything because I'm that obsessed and that lame both at the same time. 
I'd love to have great skin, my face is freckly with big pores and blemishes constantly. 
I want to try a new moisturisers because i love using one, its a nice treat for the face but is also something so simple. 
i want to try the ' sanctuary illuminating moisture lotion ' 
this also has SPF 15 in it. that's always a bonus when the sun comes out ( in this country about once every four years ) I burn really easy because i have really fair skin so i try to look after my skin as best as possible, because i don't brown. i go red and then peel, and that is never good for the skin. 
I've only tried a few things from this brand, but have liked all the ones I've tried. I was a huge soap&glory fan last year, and still really do love some of their products and would always repurchase a certain few, but right now i really like this brand! 




http://www.boots.com/en/Sanctuary-Illuminating-Moisture-Lotion-SPF-15-75ml_1109867/
I've put the link in because if you check it out quickly, there is a great offer on!

As i said above i was a huge soap&glory fan.. but there is one product i haven't tried and cannot wait to get my hands on, its the ' soap&glory deep purifying hot cloth cleanser' I've heard great things about this!! never a bad thing, and really want to branch out and try different cleansers because there is no good just trying one. 



http://www.boots.com/en/Soap-Glory%C2%99-The-Ultimelt%C2%99-Deep-Purifying-Hot-Cloth-Cleanser_1364162/

I've inserted the link for this one too because its also on a promotion at the moment! 

I'm also going to mention the brand 'Freederm' because i really want to try something different from the brand i have tried a few things, they have been good but not that good that i constantly keep them in my skin care routine. But i haven't given up on the brand so if you've tried something great from the range then let me know so i can try something different!! 










No comments:

Post a Comment