Monday 3 February 2014

Time to get fit not fat!

I'm really trying my best to lose weight recently, is that anyone else news years result ion? And if so who is sticking to it? Because I assume there is a good few people who have already given up. 
I'm really trying my best to lose weight and get fitter. When you can't fit in your best jeans you know it's time to do something ( no not buy bigger jeans) save your money just lose a bit of weight. 
I'm on a serious health kick, I love chocolate, crisps fizzy drinks, and now all of that has gone. 
Water and boring food is all I have now, oh yes and painful legs from excercise! 
Thank god for flavored water because my mouth would be dying without a bit of sweet flavour. 
I've downloaded an app recently that is really cool, it's for iphones\ipads but maybe you can get it or similar on other mobiles. It's the ' my fitness pal' 
It's really good! You just simply put it what you've eaten, where it's from and it comes up tells you atomatically how many calories it is and how many you should be eating every day. It's really helpful! If you haven't heard of it and are trying to lose weight, this should help lots! 

No comments:

Post a Comment