Tuesday 18 February 2014

Recent favourite things

I have a few products to talk about, not loads because I have mentioned some of them in different posts and don't want to bore you all! 


Hair:
It's starting loving my ' toni&guy salt spray ' again, I've started slightly curling my hair, so it looks natural and using this throughout my hair too make it look more beachy then 'big curls' I'm not using this every day, but I tend to use it on days where I know my hair needs washing that night or following day, I don't like the feel of things in my hair. 

I also am in love with my ' Argan oil mask' there's things are 99p! And I think I'm on my third pot. I love this stuff, it makes my hair feel great, and smell nice. Also I can't complain at the price! I use this roughly once or twice a week. 

Last up for hair is 'vo5 dry shampoo' I don't use this very often but some days I use it for a freshen up and I like the smell. I don't think it's amazing but it doesn't leave that horrible white dust that other dry shampoos leave behind. I'm on my 2nd bottle of this too. I will buy again but only when it's on offer because I think it's a little pricey and you don't get that much use out of it. 

Skin: 
I love my new ' simple mostuirier' I was running low on the one I was sung and kind of hinted I want a new one so my lovely partner actually picked it up and snuck it in my bag. Cute isn't he! 
I really like this, it's soft and gentle on my skin and isn't very thick and heavy, I cannot stand that about some products. I do really like this so far. 

Make up: 
I have actually just received the ' real techniques expert face brush ' - late birthday present, and I really like it. It's weird getting used to using a brush again, for a Long time I've just been using fingers, so it's taking some gettin used to. But I love the way it blends everything in together and makes it look flawless. I'm really impressed. 

' rimmel scandal eyes' I have used the nomal gel like pencil eye liner, but I thought I would try something different, the pen type eye liner. It's weird because I haven't used this type before, but I'm enjoying trying things out, it makes winged liner a lot easier I will admit! 

Random: 
I have been loving ' wilkinson- afterglow ' it's such a great song, but the video is really amazing. It's funny yet really smart. Me and partner are constantly listening to it, and really love the song ( dances around the room ) 

Wispa hot chocolate, if you haven't tried these do it now!! Every time we go into the supermarket I pick up the sachets of these, I love it!! But could drink it constantly, and I don't think that's what your meant to do! I love it, with milk or even just hot chocolate. Cheap and cheerful too! I love it. Yummy!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment