Wednesday 19 February 2014

Make up week- day three


Mua undressed pallete. I love a good pallete, mostly when it's neutral. It's better when it's cheap( apart from urban decay shadows, they are worth the money in my opioion! ) 

I think the first pallete I purchased was this one. It's around £4! And surprising has lasted me a long time. I use one of the colours for my eye brows another for. Highlighter under the brows, and have tried every other colour and there is not one I dislike. 
You can do so many different combinations with these colours. Smokey eyes are really easy to do with a neutral pallete. 
I find you do get a lot of fall out but I also think you can't be fussy because of the price! 
For anyone starting out wanting to try something cheap to try different things get an mua pallete!! I know not everyone is a neutral kind of person, so have a look because they do lots of different types! 




Yes I know the state of mine is horrible! But it's very old, as you can see I've hit pan on more than one shade. 

No comments:

Post a Comment