Wednesday 19 February 2014

Make up week- day four

Wake me up foundation.
I thought I would add this even though this is a summer foundation. I couldn't imagine my make up bag without it at all times. 

I love this product. It really does brighten up the face, adds a wonderful glow. I have been struggling recently to match ANY foundation to my skin colour. I have no idea why, I've always been the same but nothing seems to agree with my colour at the moment. So I'm trying to avoid wearing it when I can because I just look orange! The only close one is my 'wake me up' Thank god because I have about 3 in my drawer!! 

This is a really nice foundation though, but I know it's a love hate, it's not one for everyone. 

I have no idea why I have 3 half full bottles. 
The packaging of this doesn't really bother me. But I like the fact it's glass, always looks more expensive. 

These are roughly £7-8 ish pound but a lot of places you can buy these for like £4.99! 
Like wilkinsons and savers for example, so if your interested in this, check them places first if it's avaiable near you! 

You can get this product abroad, I assume at normal drugstores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment