Monday 3 February 2014

Garnier Micellar water

As some of you might know this was actually in my wish list a couple of days ago! I left the post so I could at least try the product a couple of times. 
I actually bought this from ' savers ' after reading somewhere that they sold it but cheaper than everywhere else! I wasn't disappointed I know that in 'boots' and 'superdrug' it is £4.99 full price, in 'savers' it was £2.99! That's an amazing price difference for exactly the same product. 
I recommend to anyone looking for a certain thing to shop around, try savers or even home bargains in case you can find it cheaper in there. 
I really do like this, I've been using the loreal version, and liked it but it has nothing on this! Not only the price difference because the loreal is also £4.99 but for 200ml the garner is 400ml. 
It gets off makeup super quick, I always wear dark eye makeup and within a few quick wipes with a cotton pad, I'm makeup free! 
Apparently it's a dupe on 'bioderma' I can't comment because I haven't actually tried that yet. 
If your looking for a product like this, try this out! 
I assume you can buy this product on line if you live abroad, but you'll have to have a quick google! 

No comments:

Post a Comment