Wednesday 12 February 2014

Botanics Review

I recently purchased 2 products from the ' botanics ' range by boots. I heard a few things about this range and after have a quick look around the Internet i decided to pick up little things that weren't too expensive so if i didn't get along with them it wouldn't be too much of a loss. 
So i decided to go with a face wash and a face scrub. Both at only £3.99 each, which i think was reasonable. 



At first when i first bought these i couldn't smell anything ( full of cold ) but now that has begun to wear off i can actually smell something, and its quite nice. Florally, i don't think i actually have full sense of smell back yet, but its getting there. I do like these products. I thought i would play it save and go for something that i use most often ( apart from moisturiser ) 
I am quite impressed though, seeing as the products are good value for money, and i like the way they leave my skin feeling. I use the face wash every day and the scrub every other day, mainly when i remember to in the shower, I think i will be looking at more of the range and going on a spree when i can!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment