Sunday 2 February 2014

Bargain bubble bath!

I'm a sucker for bubble bath and always need to have some in the house, horder alert!! 
Most of the time I also have some weather it be a full bottle, a bottle with a tiny bit in or a little sample of some sort, I need to have bubble bath in my life. 
Baths are for relaxing so I can stick whatever I want in the water. As long as it smells nice.
I thought id share with you my recent find. I was in pound land a few weeks ago and thought oh I'll get some bubble bath. I didn't have high expectations but bought some anyway. I know that radox bubble baths can be found for £1 but I've tried a lot and wanted something different. I picked up a strange branded bottle and have it a sniff! Beeeautiul! 
I couldn't not buy it. 
It's nothing too exciting but it smells incredible! They had a few other scents but as soon as I smelt this I didn't give the others chance. It really is fruity. It does leave your water looking a bit pink, but surely that's a good thing, all girls need pink somewhere! It makes loads of bubbles without using to much product and for £1 who really can moan? It is really nice. I think people think ' pound land' I'm not going in there. But think of things you need, is there any point paying £3 when you can spend £1? You need to check it out. 
When your next in there look for this bubble bath! Or any of the other range, and just have a smell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment