Thursday 30 January 2014

Toner!

Hey everyone! Just a quick post, I have been using the loreal skin perfection,' velvety-soft toner' I have had this product for a while, on my second bottle, I like it but it does not agree with eye make up! It should not go anywhere near your eyes! It's stings and is really painful, makes your eyes water and go bright red, I don't know if it's just me but it hurts! On the skin it's really nice, but I needed something for my eyes as well rather than using two different products to remove make up at night.
 I'm now using a different product from the same range that I read a lot of reviews about and wanted to try for a while, I'm now using this product 
3 in 1 purifying micellar solution. This product is amazing! It removes all make up including all eye make up, it also doesn't sting the eyes in any way! It's amazing and I will constantly keep buying this until I find anything as good! 
Really recommend it!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment