Wednesday 15 January 2014

Spots!!!

Hey everyone!
I've recently come out of hospital and even though this is horrible for me personally my skin loves a good break! It's a time when i dont have to worry about wearing make up ( well foundation etc anyway ) So as you can imagine my skin is in quite good condition at the moment, so since i've been out i'm trying my hardest to keep it that way! 

With only a few blemishes i can get away with only wearing conclears in places instead of ' slapping it on '
I've started re using products i've used before, that i know that work. Obviously as well as keeping my skin care routine as it should be, cleansing it night and in the morning. I'm using my 'neutrogena wave' again after taking all my make up off and then using a gentle face wash ( which brand changes all the time ) I then like to put a night moisturiser on before bed and a few different things like wrinkle cream around my eyes.
In the morning i use the wave again and a day moisturiser before i apply my make up and let it soak in.
But i've also been using my loreal skin perfection toner at night to make sure my skin is 100% clear of make up and dirt.
Freederm products have come out again, including the overnight clearing serum which i apply all over my face at bed time, and my ' fast track ' which does what it says works quickly to visibly reduce redness and the size of the spots. i like all the products i use, and i hope everyone else has a very good skin care routine too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment