Saturday 18 January 2014

Sanctuary!

Finally I have some products from Santuary! I say this.... But I haven't used anything yet, it takes me a while because I like to wait until I'm ready! ( silly I know ) 
     I actually bought it just after Christmas  in the boots half price sale, it was a big gift set that was fully priced at £20, which I thought was very cheap anyway. But obviously it only cost me £10! A huge bargain. 
The set includes a body scrub, a body wash, a body butter, a small hand lotion and a puffy thing! ( everyone calls them different but I'm sure you know what I mean ) but I think it's amazing value for money. 
I also recommend that after next Christmas which is obviously a while yet! You go and stock up on presents for the year or even treat yourself, it's a great way of saving money! I will be trying to do that in future, because you will get a lot more for your money! 

No comments:

Post a Comment