Saturday 25 January 2014

Pallete time!

Naked!
This product is so exciting as you can see it's the ' naked 2 ' this is just a un boxing type blog because I haven't actually used it yet, I've swatched and the colour looks amazing! But so they should!! 
This was actually a birthday prezzie ( just got it a bit late :p ) but I don't mind! It's so cool, and it feels stupid but when you buy something so expensive you just can't stop looking at it! Well that's how it is for me! :D 
The colours are perfect, all great colours that you use together in lots of different ways! I've been using this a lot since I got this, I love it! 
It doesn't move a single bit! I recommend anyone to buy a naked pallete weather it's one two or three, they just are amazing, quite expensive but 100% worth it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment