Sunday 26 January 2014

New nail Treats

Christmas is all over and gone for another year! 
But i'm still trying to go through my gifts to share with you guys... it just seems to be never ending after having a birthday so close to christmas!

But i think i'm all nearly done and finished boring you guys!, i tried to do them in separate posts because obviously some were hair face shower etc, and i didn't get much for christmas overall to share with everyone!!
Today is something different its nails! which i dont really go on about to much! My lovely partner who knows me to well :) bought me 3 ' Barry M ' nail varnishes for christmas. Obviously with it being christmas time he chose to go for the glitters. He bought me a red glitter that i think has been out for a while.. i might be mistaken.
it's beautiful, in the packaging and on the nails. I always worry about glitters not coming off my nails, because everyone knows how much of a pain they are to remove, but ' Barry M ' have surprised me! it comes off as easy as goes on. It does take a few coats to fully go opaque, but i dont mind that because most normal nail varnishes need a good 2 coats before they look great! 

He also bought me 2 limited editions from superdrug. 2 beautiful colours! 
One is a silvery glitter with pink glitter a swell, it's really nice looks beautiful on, after about 3 coats it looks perfect! It's a bit of a nightmare doing 3 coats every time but it drys quite quickly, so I don't mind too much. It really sparkles in the light. 
The last one is a gold glitter, but it's more like strands of glitter unlike the other two. I haven't really used this one yet because obviously I don't have that many hands to keep painted, but I have tried it and like the other one it needs a good 3 coats to look good. But it is really nice. This is also a superdrug limitipn edition one; 

No comments:

Post a Comment