Thursday 30 January 2014

My Recent Wish List!

I've wanted several products for a while so i thought i would put them in a wish list form, not just to share with you, but so i can remember ; and tick off in my head what I've bought. If that makes any sense, it does in my head but out loud I'm not so sure!!
All of these things are beauty related weather it be skin care, make up and others. 
I'm going to try and do a wish list as often as i can, 

First up is ' Rimmel London apocalypse ' These have been around for a while now and i still haven't tried them! It's unreal that it's taking me this long to try one out. Soon i will!!
The colour i want ( this most boring ) is ' Luna ' it's the nude shade, i like to stick to what I know and play it safe. You can never go wrong with a nude as it suits everyone!! 
I've inserted a picture but I'm sure you know exactly what these look like!
You can buy these from a lot of places, as I'm sure you can abroad .
In the UK you can get these from ' Super drug ' ' Boots ' and I'm sure even some 'Wilkinson's'  and ' Savers' 
In USA they have a whole different name ( the product looks exactly the same ) 
They are called ' Show Off ' 
Obviously I'm not American, but i have been trying to do some research for anyone that hasn't seen these yet! You can purchase these from 'Walgreens' 
First thing i will do when i do eventually buy this perfect colour is share it with you!! 

Next up is a skin care product, It seems silly that i always i want to try out basically the same product but from a different brand, but i guess then i know what one is best. 
This one is the  ' Garnier Micellar water ' Basically at the moment i'm using exactly the same product but from ' Loreal Paris ' 
At Boots both products are the same price, But the Garnier is TWICE the size. It's amazing that for the same thing the difference is price. So not only is it better value for your money, i've heard it to be a ' Bioderma' dupe. Which i do have to say the packaging is very similar! 
I'm Excited to see how this tackles my dark eye make up removal! 
In the UK you can buy this from ' Boots ' and i've also heard that you can buy it from ' Savers ' for £2.99! but you'll have to check that one out!! 
You can also buy this product online at 
www.feelunique.com 

This is just a quick post, let me know if you want me to do these more often?? 
Also let me know if there is any products from the drugstore UK you want me to review and give my thoughts on!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment