Friday 17 January 2014

Hair Care

 
I wanted to mention a few products I've been using on my hair that I've been enjoying. They aren't to pricey and are just normal products that most people use from day to day.
i've started using a new shampoo and conditioner recently, i dont think it is anything amazing but it smells amazing!!
Its just a simple one from ' Garnier Fructis ' 


i've inserted a picture here, as you can see what it looks like, its nothing exciting, the packaging is normal, it says that is is great to protect colour, and apparently helps to stop the hair from fading. 


It Smells Beautiful! its a shampoo/conditioner that you can get out the shower and it still smells fresh and nice. I buy this from ' Home Bargains' so its super cheap about 99p a bottle i dont think anyone can complain at that price! My hair always feels so soft after a good wash using these products, highly recommend them to anyone!









I have also been using quite a lot of treatments and products after i've washed my hair. I have been using ' argan oil' products for a while as i think they are super inexpensive, work and smell nice too. I started off with the shampoo and conditioner and really enjoyed them.
I recently purchased the ' argan oil hair treatment ' its a small 330ml bottle that holds product ( oil ) i use a tiny drop after a shower and apply to my hair mainly the ends, but i use it about half way up my hair too. 
I also have been using the ' argan oil heat defence leave in spray ' i use this just as i would any other heat defence. The smell is quite nice and the bottle is 150ml so its quite reasonably sized. 


i've also finally tried a different dry shampoo from the obvious and famous ' batiste ' 
it's the ' vo5 refresh me quick ' and i really like it ! it's nice to try a different one every once in a while, it doesn't leave that awful white substance that batiste leave. I've heard a lot of good stuff about the dove one as well so i will be trying that soon!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment