Friday 17 January 2014

Blusher!

This week I'm going to review a few products, that are quite new, I want to let you know my opinions obviously on the product as a whole, from colour pay off, to packaging and price :) I know I do these quite a lot but I love reading reviews on things so hopefully you lot like them too! Today I have a few blushes that I bought a few months ago,  so I thought it was a good time to discuss them as I've had time to use them a lot :) 
So today I'm going to talk about sleek, sadly when I want to buy something from sleek I either have to buy it online from sleek official or from superdrug, or the other option is when I go to a city I can buy things from there. Sadly we don't have a sleek counter anywhere close to me. It's about an hour and a half away. How pathetic! It makes me angry. So obviously I bought these a while ago when I went to Nottingham. 
I was standing for a while deciding what shades to get and just ended up buying 2.
I bought the most obvious of all ' rose gold ' which is the most common blusher made by sleek, so it was obvious if everyone else had it, it had to be good and i didnt want to be the other only without one!
     It is a lovely colour, pink with slight gold glitter, I've had lots of compliments telling me how nice the colour looks, it's a nice flush of pink but the glitter looks like your more awake and gives you shine ( I need it ) being pale my face always looks dull so this colour helps lots! 
         The second one I brought was ' Sahara ' this is more of a brown/orangey shade, I thought it didn't look to bright and when I did a slight swatch I though it would look nice and glowing. I was 100% right. It's lovely and really brings colour to your cheeks, personally I think this one is more of a summer colour and I've stopped using it now because I don't have any tan now the sun has disappeared it doesn't suit my skin tone anymore. 
       Both these blushers are lovely and we're both around £4.99, from ' super drug ' they have a huge range of colours! The packaging is great I think it looks like it coat a lot more then a fiver! Sleek is exactly how I would describe the packaging, black and clean. With the ' sleek ' logo on it slightly. The blushers also have a mirror in which is very handy! 
      I will definitely buy more colours!! And recommend them to all of you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment