Saturday 18 January 2014

Avon!

I was bought a few little bits from Avon for Christmas, and I thought I would share them with you because I really do like them! 
    When I was younger eye make up was my favirote and my sister doesn't really know me very well anymore because that's what she bought me ( I am grateful ) but now a days as I've got older it's not all about the eyes. But the products I received I really do like! 
I received two glimmer sticks in black, just plain eyeliners basically but they aren't a pencil, I can't actually explain what they are. They are quite good to use above the eye for winged liner etc. 
original price is £6, and that seems steap to me because they don't last that long, but quite often they are £3, so your better off to stock up on quite a few while they are cheaper! 
They also do different colours but I can't comment on them because I've always been safe and just got black, maybe one day I'll be adventurous! 
I also received a super shock mascara, I get through mascaras very quickly. Sadly my partner bought me a mac mascara so obviously I haven't used the avon one much because I've been too excited! 
But I have used it a couple of times, and I really like it! I love the packaging too, the tube is really thick and it has a slight leopard print marking on it, but it looks quite expensive but it's matte. The wand is thick and makes it easy to get to the smaller corner and the bottom Lashes! 
I don't know the rough price of this because I am not an avon user anymore and would have no idea, but knowing avon it's normally between £6-£10, depending on promotions on at the time etc. 
if you haven't used any of avon products, then I think you should try some because there are some products that I love and would repurchase again again if it was easier to buy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment