Wednesday 22 January 2014

A very exciting purchase!

I love it when you finally buy a product you've been wanting for a very long time. It's so exciting walking into a shop and saying today is the day I will actually buy this! 
Today was that day! 
For so long I've been wanting to own a high end product, and I thought it was never going to happen, you have to really be in the mood to splurge on something that costs more than a drugstore product. 
I finally am the proud owner of ' porefessional!' Obviously this is the raved product by ' benefit' I haven't tried the product yet because I only bought it today, but I have a few pictures of the box and packaging to show you, and after sevral uses I will tell you exactly what I think about it. 
This is the box exactly how it comes, the packaging tells you how to use it, and what exactly it does to your skin. It says ' to use under make up: apply to moisturized skin to help make up stay put. Focus on problem areas & blend with fingertips. 
To use over makeup: pat on lightly over makeup & blend. 
As most people know this product claims to minimize the appearance of pores to make skin appear smoother. 
This is the product itself you can see it's quite big, 22.0ml of product to be In fact. 
The packaging is very nice, as you expect a higher end product to be. 
This retails at £24.50, and you can buy it from several shops. I bought mine from ' John Lewis ' 

No comments:

Post a Comment