Sunday 19 January 2014

A few little shower goodies!

I'm awful at over buying, I do it all the time. But extra shower gels in case of emergencies, shampoo hand wash fabric conditioner wash powder washing up liquid, anything that I think I can stock up on I do! 
     And today wasn't anything different, a visit to town means a visit to superdrug! On today list was hand wash shower gel, shampoo an conditioner. I'm a sucker for a good offer and today didn't disappoint! 
    I wasn't planning on buying any of these things but couldn't resist, I love the smell of the new radox shower gels, the smell is so fruity and strong. The packaging is nice and so is the product! 
Today I bought the cherry one, in the red packaging. It smells beautiful! I'm looking forward to using it but I have a Nivea one in my shower at the moment so will be a while before I open it! I will let you know what I think of it, but I'm sure I'm going to love it. I love a fruity fragrance in the shower. 
I also wanted to get another hand wash for when the one I'm using at the moment runs out, normally I just get a plain one; nothing exciting, this time I went for different! I saw that radox was on sale for £1.00 so there was a few choices but I clearly chose the best! ' pink grapefruit!' I love this smell ever since I had something from the body shop in this fragrance, it smells amazing! So excited to open it up!! 
Last but not least I bought some more shampoo and conditioner, ' dove ' I haven't used it for a while, I was actually looking to buy the new dove dry shampoo but I found this instead. Dove intense repair, it's the white packaging with blue writing! It was on sale at £1.50 a bottle, I could not walk past and not buy! Even though I already have a lot stocked up it will be a while until I use it, but I can't wait! ( I might have a cheeky wash ) I don't think to have lots of bottles open at the same time, but who knows I don't know if I can wait that long!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment