Thursday 15 August 2013

Stretch mark time!

We all know everyone man or female, they will have at least one stretch mark, it's more likely it women because of pregnancy. But obviously that isn't the only cause. They make you feel insecure about certain parts of your body. 
I'm a person with stretch marks, I don't have a baby, so that's not my excuse. Really I don't have an excuse. In the long run its all just my fault anyway. When I was at school obviously your still growing, but I started to put a lot of weight on. Ending up at a size 16, there is no problem with that, but aswell as growing, it ended up badly for me. 
       At first I had no clue what was going on, but soon began to realise, I had stretch marks coming on my inner thighs, ( how embarrassing ) there was nothing I could do I tried to lose weight I tried creams nothing worked. Now I'm older, I've lost weight( still not as small as I want YET! ) but I have a partner he doesn't care obviously he loves me looking my worst. 
       But it makes you feel rubbish, getting in a bikini on holiday in case some one sees them. 
       So does anyone know any tricks to get rid? Today I bought some oil, it's just a cheap non known brand because I don't actually know if they are any good? If anyone recommends one I might try it, but I thought I might as well just try this first.
As you can see I have no idea what the brand is ( Osiris avise) French maybe? But it was £1! From savers uk. ( maybe you can buy abroad or online) but what a bargain, and if it doesn't work I won't of lost out on too much money. I put some on tonight, and I thought it would leave me feeling sticky and horrible like baby oil does, but it dried quite quickly, so let's hope it works. Does anyone know how long they normally take to work?! 
So if you want to try something cheap for your stretch marks, try savers. They had quite a few different ones. Including the well known bio oil. 
Thanks for reading. Sorry for the lack of posts, but I have a few coming up :) 
                                               Nicola xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment