Sunday 11 August 2013

Random Sunday's!

A few random things for you today. Basically not a very exciting post!, but never mind :p 
Today I popped Into town, which was a nightmare! Living at the ' seaside' this time of year is horrible as you can imagine! People with like ten prams twenty family members, twelve wheelchairs and five dogs walking together in a big huddle! And this sounds silly but it's true it's insane! Screaming kids, crying babies eugh horrible time of the year. This is why I think I always prefer winter it easier to do your shopping etc. I went into home bargains, if you dont know what it is ; it's like pound land etc but a little better. Great for cleaning products and stuff. Ours has just changed buildings so it's a lot bigger, more room to fit more holiday makers in. I'm greatful because they are the people that make the business's money but it's us locals that have to do deal with it! Anyway on to the point, sorry for babbling on :) 
Me and my partner popped out for some essentials, while I was there I found these , a shampoo and a conditioner. 
As you can see from the picture they are in pink packaging ( huge plus ) they claim to make brittle hair feel like silk after one wash. Don't they all claim that? But Schwarzkopf is normally a very good brand so I thought id give it a try. And they were only £1 each! What a bargain, £2 for shampoo and conditioner, my mouth nearly hit the floor with shock. I thought even if it's rubbish I can't complain for £2. 
       I was most annoyed my superdrug, I have been checking their online website and have seen that the maybelline baby lips have just hit the uk. So I got my self all excited planning on buying a few, as they look great, I've heard lots of great things and are responsibly priced. And sadly because my town is crap crap crap! They haven't started stocking them yet. So I have two options.... Wait, or buy online. Which do you think I will end up doing first ;) so excited to try them :) 
Thank you for reading, I know today's post wasn't very interesting but I had high hopes for today and was wry upset when I couldn't get what I wanted :( 
Love you all, 
                                     Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment