Thursday 15 August 2013

New foundation!!!!

It's a new foundation :), I bought this and I don't even think I knew what I was buying, because as soon as I got it home and opened it, I realised it was actually the one I wanted, as I had seen quite a few adverts etc about it and thought it was great. So you can imagine my huge smiling excited face when I opened it and actually realised that it was a better purchase than I originally thought :) 
It's ' collections cover and go ' 
As you can see on the picture it has a mirror and concerlar included. 

 sadly when I used it i didnt like it. So what a dossapointed that was. It was stickyish. It's hard to explain it didn't make my face cakey, it did have a weird smell. Not exactly bad, but not very nice either. The concerlar seemed ok under the eyes, but on spots it was terrible! It made no difference what so ever. The foundation stuck to dry patches making them look even worse. I think it was about £5, so I was a little dissapointed with the results but I guess I'll get over it, And try for another one :), 
Obviously everyone has their favourite foundations, but we all need to try something new every now and again. 
Has anyone tried gosh cc creame? Because I want a lighter coverage foundation/ moisturiseriser and that was the product I picked up to start with. So maybe that will be reviewed next week! 
Thanks for reading as always, 
                                   Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment