Sunday 4 August 2013

Mac brushes :)

I mentioned the other day about mac brushes ( and yes I know I said I wouldn't do high end products) but I thought some people would be interested. I have saved up some of my hard earned pennies and can treat myself every once in a while. And I think this is the first big thing I've bought myself and I'm excited awaiting the brushes arrival to their new home! 
      Today I'm just going to quickly talk about what brushes I have bought, and explain what qualities mac thinks they have. Also after this maybe in 2 weeks maybe be longer, I will review the brushes for you one by one in detail and rate them so you can see what I think :) 
       Let's start then! 
208- angled brow brush, 
This was a deffinate on my list because it has the the angle to the brush that claims to make it easier to apply product. 
This is what mac say, 
208 Angled Brow Brush thumbnailApplies colour to the brow. Use to define or add fill. Its precise angled tip provides pro-style application. Synthetic / natural blend fibre. Use to apply powder, liquid or cream products.

This one is £16.50 

242- shader brush,  I have heard good thing about this brush. All my eye shadow brushes are old rubbish and not very good, I want to experiment with colors and I can't do that without the equipment so I'm hoping this will help me. 

242 Shader Brush thumbnailFor powder, concealer or emollient-based product application. This brush has firm fibres carefully shaped to form a rounded edge for a smooth, even finish. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature birch, linden and ramin wood handles, nickel-plated brass ferrules.

This one is £20 

150- large powder brush. I'm excited to use this because everyone loves a good powder face brush. All the ones I have used are cheap and don't last long and all the Brissels come out onto your fce so I'm hoping that won't happen. 

150 Large Powder Brush thumbnailFull and dense for dusting loose or pressed powder on face or body. This brush is particularly good for blush application with soft fibres that form a full, rounded shape. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature birch, linden and ramin wood handles, nickel-plated brass ferrules.

This one is £33.50 

129- powder/blush brush. Obviously this is what it says a blusher brush. Well that's what I plan on using it for. A blusher brush changes the whole face apparence alot because you want it to be lined perfect, not to much in the wrong place. 

129 Powder/Blush Brush thumbnailAll-purpose for blush or face powder. This brush is particularly good for blush application. The fibres are soft and form a full, rounded shape. M·A·C professional brushes are hand-sculpted and assembled using the finest quality materials. They feature birch, linden and ramin wood handles, nickel-plated brass ferrules.
This one is £27















No comments:

Post a Comment