Sunday 11 August 2013

Avon's best mascara

I found this mascara today, it's obviously been lost for a very long time, I forgot I even owned it. It's amazing, and now I remember what I was missing! 
And that is this beautiful Avon mascara! 
The bad thing is, is I haven't even seen this is a catalogue for a while, but I'm sure you can still buy it, either on the Avon website or eBay etc. you can buy everything off eBay that you can't buy anywhere else. Amazing creation, isn't it! Not that I understand eBay, I'm an amazon person at heart, but when I've seen something I need in my life, I make my financee sort it for me because I don't understand it! Confusing! :)
But this mascara is wonderful, as you can its beautiful packaging for a mascara, now you normally get a black mascara with a brand on it. It's as simple as that. 
It's very thick and has a wonderful flexible big brush, curles and deffinelty defines and thickens. I can't get along with the thin applicators they do nothing for me. 
This one is great and you should deffo see if you can find it online for sale anywhere. 
' Avon super shock mascara' they might actually see the same one but with different packaging. Maybe this one was limited edition. Check it out guys :) 
Thanks for reading 
Love you all 
                                     Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment