Tuesday 30 July 2013

Soap and glory part 2 :)

I have some more soap and glory products too review today! I was looking through my old posts and thought I'd go back to my first one but better, with different products I've used since. Obviously in my first post I hardly wrote about many products from this brand and of course I've tried a lot more besides them. So let's get this show started! 
Let's start with scrubs. 
' sugar crush body scrub ' 

This product is great. The smell is nothing I've ever smelt, it has strange ingredients that you can't imagine together so you can really smell them. 

Crushed brown sugar, sweet lime, almond oil and macadamia grains 
           You can really smell the lime and almond. It's strong but not to strong that it puts you off. It's a great scrub does what you want it too, I think the packaging design on the front is nice too. I know it doesn't make much different but if it was plain and boring you wouldn't want to buy it. 
      You can buy this product either from amazon or boots. 
'Pulp friction '
As you can see this body scrub won the stylist skin care award 2012. 
     I decided to buy this one because I liked the fact it foamed up. I just got interested by that factor of the product. Also the fact it said it had a foamy fruity smell. ( this was true) It worked as well as other scrub but with that extra bonus. I really enjoyed this product( its not finished) I don't know if I'd repurchase just because it didn't seem to last long, maybe but it was a tube. My others seem to last alot longer. It wasn't as expensive as the other soap and glory scrubs, but I guess I don't mind paying more if it'll last longer. 
       Maybe one day I'll re buy it, but for now I don't have plans to. 
But I will say if you also are interested in trying a foamy scrub this is the one for you! 

This product can be bought from the same places. Amazon and boots. 

A different type of scrub now

' scrub your nose in it ' 



Let's talk about about a different type of scrub now, a facial one. This one doubles up as a scrub and a mask. 
      It is supposed to ' help recline larges pores and prevent blemishes' a tall order but I think it does it's job. It's a good product, and I have noticed a change in my skin, I have always had bad skin and it helps quite a bit. 
     One thing I don't like is the smell. It's horrible ; it is minty and is just like a heap toothpaste, it is obviously something in it. But I don't like it one bit. It hurts my eyes because it's so strong. 
     Aside from that, I do like it and would more then likely re purchase when it runs out, unless someone advises a better one? Any suggestions?

Onto hair, obviously this is a smell part. 

' glad hair day ' 
I randomly went into boots and decided to buy some hair stuff. Purely because I keep trying different body products etc and wondered what the hair ones were like. 
         Both of these products were £5.50 each from boots, but as most people know boots ' soap and glory ' is 99% of the time on 3 for 2. I haven't bought anything that hasn't been in this promotion.  
       I didn't really like the product. It was ok. But I won't be buying it again. It wasnt anything special or amazing. The smell was nice, but I have used better at cheaper price, or at the same price. 

GLAD HAIR DAY™ CONDITIONER



No comments:

Post a Comment