Tuesday 30 July 2013

Favourite's in life!

This post is all about me today, I'd like my readers to know about me ( if anyone cares :p ) 

Favourite alcoholic drink 
I have to admit its not very classy for a girl but I love cider, weather it's normal apple of flavoured like kopperberg etc.

Favourite walkers crisps
I hardly ever see them around anymore :( but I love ' BBQ rib ' does anyone remember them? The black ones. They are the best ones ever. I miss seeing them around. 

Favourite ice lollies
I love nobbly bobbly's the lollies with the balls around them like 100's and 1000's it's chocolate and strawberry ice cream in the middle. They are beautiful, so maybe this ice lolly one needs two! Because I have another favourite one! ZAPP! Please tell me people know what I'm talking about because they are beautiful. I can't describe the taste but they ate multi coloured. Yummy yummy. 

Favourite ice cream 
Coffee! I hate coffee in general I love any thing coffee flavoured but not the drink ( strange taste buds aren't they ) it's just hard to buy but luckily I live at a sea side so there is enough ice cream shops to choose from. 

Favourite fruit 
I love grapes. Obviously strawberries are everyone's favourite but I love green grapes. The problem is I just eat them too quick, so have to keep buying them which is a nightmare. 

Favourite colours ( I'll allow two ) 
Red and black. I think everyone's changes constantly, mines gone from purple to pink to blue. But at this exact moment they are my favourites. I like them on clothes, decorations, nail vanish etc.

Favourite band
This one is a hard because I have a lot of bands I like to listen to, but I like the script, I have all their albums, and this year I did actually have tickets to go and see them but sadly I couldn't go because I got seriously Ill. 

Favourite tv shows ( yes shows ) 
How I met your mother, glee, corrie,eastenders and hollyoaks. Yes there are a fair few ( and some make me an old granny, but never mind. I could watch them all, all day! 

Favourite animal 
A orca whale ( killer whale ) I love them, and I know it's a strange animal to like its not like you can keep one as a pet in your garden. But I think since I was a kid and of course watched ' free willy ' I got obsessed, I've seen really ones in life and yes ( got emotional ) I just love how elegantly they move and how beautiful they look in general 

Favourite Disney chacater 
Stitch! I love him ( I have teddies at the age of 19 ) 

Favourite horror films
Night mare on elm street or final destination ( I say scary but neither are really ) I love them! 

Favourite love film 
The notebook, it makes me cry every day, but of course I've seen a lot that could possibly be contenders but at the end of the day it's always the same, because it's so beautifully written and portrayed. 

Thank you for reading. 
Ask me some more I will be willing to do any that you request! 
                                                Nicola xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment