Tuesday 30 July 2013

Christmas

Can you believe I'm writing about Christmas already! 
     But of course it's the best time of the year, cold winters days, cuddling up on the sofa, films on the sofa. Christmas adverts. Busy shops. There are loads of things I love about the time of the year. 
      But anyway onto it ; I have already been Christmas shopping. Only a few little things, but I love buying early it gets me all excited and happy an warm inside. I love buying. Things for people, knowing it'll make them happy. It's wonderful pleasing other people. 
       As each day goes ( yes I know it's ages yet ) I can get away with buying things and getting excited. 
Thinking what to get people is lovely, and then thinking about wrapping ideas ( I think that's way to early ) but it's so exciting. It's mine and my partners 2nd Christmas living together. And this year we are spending most of day alone in our house this year and then visiting family because we thought It would be nice spend the morning in bed with breakfast and a few meaningful presents :)
     Enough about it anyway :p get shopping everyone you'll feel good! 
                                                Nicola xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment