Monday 17 June 2013

It's a new day!

A new day means new things. Yesterday was fathers day so happy fathers day to everyone. Me and my partner went round to his families house to celebrate. My dad isn't around so it was nice to do something on the day for once. 
     But today is a new day, and for my family it's a sad one, it's 14 years since my mum was suddenly taken from us at just the age of 30. I wont go into detail but it was a horrible time, and it was so unexpected that it's always left a gap. Obviously a bigger gap for me and my
Older sister but we had to grow up with no parents, our grandparents did a very good job of bringing us up, but they both had stressful life's and are no longer with us. So I'm writing this post today for everyone to take a moment for all the people we have all lost in our life's <3 
                                              Nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment