Tuesday 25 June 2013

Foundation

I'm going to talk about a few drugstore foundations that i really like, and some that i dislike. Idont own to many so dont worry it wont be a long post today.
        I'm sure some of you have heard alot of bloggers talk about ' wake me up ' from rimmel. This is my all time favioute. for chrsitmas i got 3 bottles and i already owned 2 so i have a lot stocking up. Its really good, and does cover up most of my flaws. It helps me look a bit more alive in a morning, but on ' lazy days ' I try to avoid wearing any facial products to let my skin breathe as i always suffer with spots. I know you can buy it cheap from ' wilkos' and ' savers ' I dont know weather countries abroad have these shops or the prices in euros etc but i love it and keep repurchasing and until i find another great one im sure i still will.
      Next up is a bad foundation its one from the body shop and with them being quite pricy for a drugstore type shop the results were very bad. I brought it because i wanted to try it and i thought the ingredients would be better in it. It's also a darker shade than i normally use so i thought i would use it when fake tanning. but its horrible, It makes my skin look cakey and dry. I have never had dry skin as i have always suffered with very oily skin. I would not purchase it again, but i'd love to know if anyone else had tried it and with a different skin type it worked better.
      ' dream matte mousse ' at the time when this came out everyone raved about it, its all i would use. I used the mousse but it started to dry my nose out a bit and clung to every imperfection. So when they bought out the satin liquid I was really excited. I do really like this foundation and have found myself buying it many times when its been on promotions. I would probably buy it again, but nothing competes with the wake me up. I highly recommend it to everyone. 

Tomorrows post will be all about concealers, I'm going to try to do a post a day about different make up products and ones i like, and ones i dont. If there is a certain product you want me to talk about just ask :) 
thank you
                                                                                                                                                  nicola xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment